Become a VISTA Leader
The Prevention Resource Center VISTA Leader works to:
- Help recruit and train VISTAs for the PRC VISTA project;
- Act as the liaison between the PRC, the Corporation for National & Community Service (CNCS), and the participating community sites;
- Travel to CNCS sponsored VISTA Leader training to further develop leadership skills;
- Provide assistance to community VISTAs and their sponsoring agencies;
- Help community organizations develop VISTA positions that meet PRC and CNCS requirements.
VISTA Leaders must have successfully completed at least one full year AmeriCorps VISTA service term.
Visit the My AmeriCorps website to apply online. If you are currently serving, you may need to call the AmeriCorps Help Desk, 800-942-2677, to have your application unlocked.
- Log in to My AmeriCorps and click on 'Search Listings'.
- On the next screen in the quick search option, select or input the following:
- Program Type - AmeriCorps VISTA Leaders
- State - Montana
- Program Name - Prevention Resource Center
- Click on the listing then on the "Apply Now" tab at the bottom of the page.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied to our program and we will be in touch. THANK YOU!
For more information please contact:
VISTA Project Manager
Prevention Resource Center
P.O. Box 4210, Helena MT 59604